Leading Insurer is looking for a Regulatory, Investment Reporting & Valuation VP.
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual with proven record in people management and strong investment & numerical background to lead the Investment Reporting, Regulatory Reporting and Valuation area. You will manage sub-teams responsible for month-end investment reporting, valuation of financial instruments, liability valuation & regulatory reporting, drive and support system implementation and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead and guide teams under Core Finance - Investment Reporting, Regulatory Reporting & Valuation. Direct reporting line involves the respective team leads. You will manage a strong team of >15.
- Manage and oversee teams' timely and accurate investment and regulatory related closing and valuation requirement.
- Provide guidance to teams on asset valuation and liability valuation
- Be on constant lookout for process and procedure re-engineering and improvement opportunities.
- Deliver continuous improvement in investment analysis, processes and controls.
- Good understanding in Financial Markets & Investment Instruments.
- Strong degree in Economics, Accountancy or Actuarial or Finance. Qualified CFA, Actuarial or CPA.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience preferably in Insurance or Asset Management industry.