Oliver James is supporting a prestigious London Market firm in their search for a talented reserving contractor.
This will be a 6 month assignment inside IR35 (rate will be dependent upon experience).
Responsibilities could include:
- Quarterly reserving, setting assumptions, calculating reserves and reporting
- Business planning, reserve reviews and variability
- Deliver support into the IFRS17 project.
- Qualified Actuary with minimum 2+ years PQE or QBE
- Significant reserving experience gained within General Insurance
I will be handling a number of upcoming contract assignments for any actuaries with IFS17 experience. Other experience in regulatory programmes or a good background in reserving or capital would be welcome.
Please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org