Resourcing Consultant - Avencia RPO MSP (as part of Oliver James Group)
Avencia is the first recruitment outsourcing provider dedicated to serving the Insurance industry. We help Hiring Managers, HR Directors and Heads of Resourcing get more from their transformational journey through personalised RPO and MSP solutions.
Following our latest Client win, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment consultant to join our team. Your role will support the direct resourcing team in the delivery of a quality led candidate experience and secure top talent for our clients.
You'll initially cover a spectrum of junior - mid level roles whilst supporting the resource manager on high profile senior level hires. With the option to specialise as we grow
Accountable for service delivery into the on-site Account Teams you'll provide a meaningful, relationship-driven service, and understanding the similarities and nuances of our Client base
What you'll do
- Working hand in hand with our Resourcing Manager and on site Resourcing Business Partners and clients to deliver high quality candidates
- Personally source great talent for junior to mid to level hires
- Maintain TalentLink as the one source of truth for all our candidate and Client data
- Managing job advertisements and talent community.
- Support the resource manager through market mapping on high profile senior level hires.
- Develop and maintain talent pools for clients an Avencia. Through a proactive, planned approach to current and prospective candidates.
- Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with client requirements.
How you'll do it
- Being confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- Having a thirst for knowledge and an appetite to learn
- Be process and detail orientated with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Through articulate verbal and written communication
- You'll have a customer-centric approach in attitude and output
- With empathy for your customers (candidate/client)
- You'll plan effectively in advance, without being fazed if tomorrow doesn't look like today
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join a start-up business with the security of a long-established parent company. Avencia is armed with a clear vision for expansion so if you're excited by a role that will grow as fast as your skill set - and provide you with a clear career path - this is the business for you. In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, full training, a packed social calendar and numerous other benefits. We're also happy to consider individuals looking for flexible work.
We understand that to ensure we attract and retain the best people, we need to offer an attractive benefits package.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
Annual Leave (days)
- 20-25 (depending on title)
- Length of service additions after 2 years (25 max)
- Extra shutdown over Christmas (not requiring annual leave)
Excellent Social Calendar
- Lunch club for high achievers
- Spring event
- Group Summer and Christmas parties
- Free drinks every Friday
- Access to a dedicated full-time Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing Partner in the business
- Regular workshops and guest speakers focusing on your Physical and Mental health wellbeing
- Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers
- Fresh fruit delivered daily
Healthcare & Pension
- Pension contribution which is matched up to 4.5%
- Oliver James will contribute x1.5, up to 4.5% max for Principal Consultant, Associate Director, Director, Divisional Head
- Private Medical and Dental Cover, provided by BUPA
- Full coverage including spouse/children for Principal, Consultant, Associate Director, Director, Divisional Head
Career & Development
- Uncapped commission
- Award-winning Learning & Development Team
- Clear progression path
- Overseas opportunities
- Quarterly bonus for Operations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance (4x basic salary)
- Car allowance (Discretionary from MC upwards)
- Competitive Maternity policy
- Agile working
- Employee share scheme from Associate Director upwards
- Mobile Phone (Associate Directors)
- Mobile and Laptop (Principal Consultants)
- Dress down Friday (last Friday of the month)
Avencia is part of Oliver James Group