Oliver James is partnering with a leading company in the healthcare sector seeking an experienced Salesforce Support Engineer to join their team.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Support Engineer or Developer to join our client's team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining our Salesforce.
What is your mission?
- Design and perform Salesforce application tests and respond to user emails to monitor, diagnose, and correct performance issues
- Maintain the road map to facilitate Salesforce development and ensure the development work is prioritized in line with business requirements
- Analyze business needs and create/maintain/support, where applicable, user friendly and business efficient Salesforce functionalities
- Research and suggest technical developments to improve quality of the Salesforce platform and supporting the infrastructure to better meet users' needs
- Take part, and sometimes take the lead in local IT projects, using project management methodology
- Support collection of business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, and workflow analysis to express requirements clearly and succinctly
- Create and maintain technical and/or user documentation to a high standard and back up files to ensure instant recovery if problems occur
- Identify, within the team, instances of non-compliance with the organization's policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, reporting these and escalating issues as appropriate
What will you bring ?
- Profound knowledge and experience (+3 years) with Salesforce support & development
- Experience with creation of Business Process Documentation, Functional and Technical specifications
- Experience on providing training and (helpdesk) support to end-users & post go live support
- Excellent communication in English and Dutch, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented, result-oriented and flexible
- International work experience in a continuous changing environment is an advantage
What do we offer you?
Challenging job in a growing international company
Full time employment with a contract for an indefinite period
Flexible working hours and competitive salary including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance)
Remote working on a hybrid basis
Apply now to join the team and help shape the future of healthcare !
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : email@example.com
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.