Security Engineer - Container Focus | Zurich | St Gallen | Hybrid | Fluent German
Oliver James is currently recruiting for an Security Engineer with a focus on container security to join a leading financial services company based in Zurich.
This is the perfect time to join a team of highly skilled professionals and a company who are investing heavily into their security department and joining a team that have which would give you the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best technologies on the market.
Security Engineer responsibilities:
- Design and implement security measures for OpenShift and Gitlab
- Maintaining and expanding new container security platforms
- Creating new container security services
- Collaborating with various teams to enhance platform and application security (DevSecOps)
- Proven experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Experience with CI?CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Experience in software development and DevSecOps would be advantageous
- Fluent in both German and English
This Security Engineer role with a focus on Container Security would give you the chance to bring your wealth of experience to create effective improvements to the Security Divison and help create effective change across the company. This role offers a market leading salary and benefits package to match, with the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role, or know someone who would be, please do not hesistate to contact me. You can reach Oliver Mather on +41435085590 or email email@example.com