As an employee of the firm, you will live true to the Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. The Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
Senior Associate, Audit (Remote & Hybrid Options)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- Masters degree in Accountancy preferred
- Two (2) or more years of prior experience in public accounting or four (4) or more years of relevant professional accounting experience working for companies in general industry required.
- One (1) or more years of prior supervisory experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Actively pursuing completion of CPA licensing required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with various assurance applications and research tools beneficial
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid understanding and experience planning and coordinating the stages to perform an audit of a basic public and/or private company
- Knowledge of internal accounting controls and professional standards and regulations (GAAP, GAAS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt style and messaging to effectively communicate with professionals at all levels both within the client organization and the firm
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently and within a group environment
- Superior analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to break down complex issues and implementing appropriate resolutions
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline driven environment with a focus on details and accuracy
- Solid project management skills