The Client is an international firm that consults Financial Institutions on Risk Management, leader in quantitative analysis and advanced risk methodology, offering a unique mix of know-how and expertise on the pricing of complex financial products and the management of financial, credit and liquidity risks.
In addition the Client provides a suite of essential solutions to meet the fundamental needs of Financial Institutions.
The Client is searching for Senior Business Analyst - Governance Credit Risk to be included in important projects for international financial institutions.
Brief description of the position
Your role will be to lead the checking an appropriate and effective credit risk management and control framework so that all material risks can be properly identified, evaluated, managed and approved through the implementation of effective regulatory governance structures.
Analytical and Technical Requirements
▪ University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accountancy or related discipline;
▪ At least 3 years' experience in governance credit risk management in Banks or consultancy firms;
▪ Candidates with credit risk management experience, familiar with the financial regulatory system (Basel) and legal framework related to lending business deserve higher priority in consideration;
▪ To help develop and coach a small team to unleash the power of those people to deliver outstanding and superior business results;
▪ Good analytical, communications and interpersonal skill;
▪ Italian mother-tongue and good command of spoken and written English;
▪ Proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.