Oliver James is working with a highly funded specialist TPA that is looking to hire an Senior Claims Adjuster - Worker's Compensation. You will be responsible for a portfolio of mid to complex workers compensation claims through to conclusion whilst also managing key business relationships.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of workers' compensation claims including mid/higher value cases (some involving litigation). To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years experience within workers compensation claims (from a TPA or Insurance Carrier)
- Excellent knowledge of all related policy wording and regulations within workers compensation
- Experience managing client / customer relationships
- Exposure to litigation (highly beneficial but not essential)
- Adjuster License in either NC, SC, GA and/or FL (essential)
- Adjuster License in PA, NJ, CA also beneficial
This role can be fully remote from anywhere in the USA with an excellent base salary up t0 $90,000 + bonus and benefits, along with a clear progression plan for the future. Please note we cannot consider candidates without the required licensing to cover either - NJ, PA, GA, FL, NC, SC and/or CA