Job Title: Senior Consulting Actuary, Medicare Advantage
Location: Remote, must reside in the US
Industry: Health Consultancy
Interview Process: 2 stages, virtual meetings with the team
Oliver James are partnered with a globally renowned, strategic consultancy who are seeking a Senior Actuarial Manager to join the Medicare Advantage team. You will be involved in leading a variety of projects from day one, covering both traditional actuarial and non-traditional areas from pricing to analytics.
- Product development, analysis and modelling for Medicare Advantage
- Developing and submitting Medicare Advantage Part C bids
- Support regulatory changes and any implementations
- Analyze value-based care and other risk-taking arrangements, including provider contract negotiations
- Lead a team of Actuarial Consultants
- Support health plans with strategic initiatives and growth
- 7+ years experience with at least 3 years experience in Part C bid development
- ASA or FSA designation is required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation, leading multiple projects.
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email your resume to Helen.Bilsborough@oliverjames.com to find out more.