Oliver James are representing an innovative international Insure-tech as they look to appoint their first Data Scientist in their central Zurich head office.
This is a brand-new opportunity to join an organisation who are investing heavily within Data Analytics and seek to speak to experience Data Science professionals who are looking for the opportunity to grow and lead a Data Science department.
Working alongside the Head of Data your role will include the below responsibilities:
- Having a leading role in Machine Learning projects
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Developing strong relationships internally
- Integrating technical solutions into business contexts
- Working with multi-functional teams in an agile set up
- Testing Mining and Natural Language processing
This role will suit professionals with strong ML and programming skills and the desire to have the opportunity to shape a Data Science function. My client has aggressive growth plans - looking to increase the team to 6 within 18 months so the prospect to be involved from the ground up.
Ideally you will have Insurance industry experience.
Sound interesting? Click the link and apply to hear more or reach out to Gareth Davies to discuss further.
Interviews are taking place virtually over the next 2 weeks.