Oliver James has partnered with a Software Development company leader in the support of the daily work of doctors, nurses and other specialists in Swiss hospitals.
This company is experiencing trmendous growht over the past months due to an extremely successful internal software product and they are now on the lookout for a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join their team and help bring their new greenfield project to success.
You will design and program new features for the needs of medical and nursing staff, as well as patients.
- Fluency in German (minimum a B2).
- Experience in the development of web applications.
- Solid grasp of React, TypeScript, and Node.js.
- Interest or (ideally) experience with GraphQL. xState is a plus.
- Mentoring skills.
- 4 days home office.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- 5 weeks holidays.
- Unmatched benefits package, including health and dental insurance.
This job opportunity does not offer the possibility of sponsorship. You must hold a valid work permit to work in Switzerland.
If this job sounds of your interest, apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV for an initial, confidential chat.
+41 41 561 64 85