We are working with a young, high growth, highly ambitious company that are currently making a big impact across the globe. This business is committed to creating substantial growth , increasing the Information Technology function to support their digital transformation
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will engineer Infrastructure solutions for on-premise, hybrid cloud and fully cloud environments
You will have a broad knowledge base across Azure / Cloud systems, server/storage, HCI knowledge, and end user services and device management, within a predominately Microsoft stack. Utilising various tools to address infrastructure challenges while enabling service delivery to remain agile & deliver change/
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced within a senior role taking a lead on Project delivery & design
- Experience managing & maintaining a hybrid cloud infrastructure, supporting end users, business applications & contributing the maintenance of product control infrastructure
- Operating in a matrix organisation; supporting & mentoring engineers that operate across different countries
- Experience supporting remote sites within other countries
- Knowledge on monitoring, maintaining & automating processes
- Strong hybrid cloud/ on-premise infrastructure skills
- Exposure or experience with Azure
- Expert knowledge & experience across Microsoft Technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to have autonomy over an infrastructure environment and their journey towards the cloud. You will also be supported to help lead their journey towards DevOps and a fully cloud environment over the next few years!
This role will require regular travel to their offices in London due to a strong hands-on presence needed initially, therefore you must be a commutable distance to London!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!