I am working with an international consulting firm to help them grow their investment team in Hong Kong.
The role holder is responsible for executing consulting projects in respect of Hong Kong clients, focusing on investment related matters, including:
- Investment governance reviews and framework designing,
- Portfolio construction for short-term and long-term investment strategies
- Manager selection across traditional and alternative asset classes
- Ongoing performance/risk monitoring reporting.
- Strong communication proven ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders, demonstrate evidence of strong analytical and technical skills in relation to first principles calculation of key investment risk metrics, familiarity with systems such as Bloomberg terminals
- Completed or very close to completing professional qualifications in actuarial, investment or other major financial qualifications.
- 10+ years of industry experience, welcoming candidates from banking, asset management, investment advisory (e.g. IFA, family offices), insurance, financial services, in-house investment teams and consulting