Senior PHP Developer - 12 month rolling contract
My client are looking for a Senior PHP Developer for a long term contract - really great working environment with some excellent people. You MUST have a valid EU passport /eligible stamp 4.
- Third-level qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or an equivalent IT discipline.
- Must have minimum 5 years of hands on experience developing server side applications, OOD, and working with design patterns.
- Extensive experience developing web applications in PHP Symphony framework (versions 3 & 4 and moving to 5 as target)
- Experience with Web Service (REST) architecture and JSON data format
- Solid understanding of OO concepts (classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism).
- Extensive experience working with relational databases especially Oracle (with MySQL and MariaDB experience an advantage).
- Experience working in a Linux environment (ubuntu / debian) essential, and docker (or docker compose) experience essential.
- PL/SQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Front-end development experience in Angular v2+ framework, with TypeScript an advantage also.
- Experience with CI tools including Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar and Docker.
For more information, please get in touch with Simon: