As a senior Project Manager you will lead end-to-end delivery for a Sub Value Stream and ensure high quality, sustainable business and customer outcomes.
- Pro-actively identify execution risks, issues/ blockers, define clear mitigations and escalate to the appropriate forums using automated workflow tools (Jira/Rally/Clarity).
- Assess & communicate non-financial risk to The Bank through regular interactions with Operational Risk Stewards and managing updates through dedicated tooling.
- Map the business resource capacity required to deliver the prioritized backlog. Engage with relevant discipline owners to ensure on-time supply and allocation.
- Lead end-to-end test planning for the product/capability by thinking forward and anticipating potential risks.
- Monitor and control VS investment budgets, forecasts and cost variances in relation to the Value Stream
- Ensure a structured change management approach is in place and lead communications and training to drive adoption of capabilities/features across all impacted groups.
- Promote best Agile delivery practices to establish a continuous delivery pipeline (promoting continuous exploration, integration and deployment), enabling sustainable outcome delivery at pace.