Oliver James is working with one of Ireland's leading and fastest growing Insurance companies that is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their growing Compliance function.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance professional who will provide oversight of upcoming and future regulations and guidance and make sure the business is up to date with latest regulatory Compliance requirements. This role will report directly to the Group Compliance Manager.
- Contribute to the continuing development and implementation of the Compliance Framework
- Identify, interpret and analyse upstream regulation, legislation risks and regulator commentary in the scope of the regulatory compliance universe
- Tracking and reporting of regulatory risk developments to Management
- Assist Compliance Management with Central Bank of Ireland engagements as required
- Clear, concise and timely engagement with business areas to advise of the impact of new and upcoming regulations and key developments in their regulatory environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of current financial service legislative and regulatory environment
- Ability to interpret legal text and commentary
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets in a busy and demanding environment - can prioritise tasks under pressure
- General Insurance background is beneficial
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35314854596