Oliver James is currently engaged to recruit a Senior Risk Manager to join a leading Financial Services business that is going into a high growth mode.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for risk oversight of the Capital Markets businesses and lead a group that has risk oversight for Global Fixed Income, Debt Capital Markets, Collateral Management and Funding. This is a really exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a growing function and be instrumental in business development and growth!
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following duties;
- Ensure that, on a daily basis, market risks and liquidity risks for the assigned books are thoroughly identified, assessed, analysed and communicated to senior management on a timely and accurate basis and are consistent with the company's risk appetite, limits, and approved business mandate;
- Ensure that the reported P&L is carefully scrutinised to understand risk-taking and valuation issues and partner closely with Product Control on P&L attribution;
- Facilitate timely resolution of risk and valuation-related issues and ensure the portfolios are valued properly in accordance with Bank standards including the execution and documentation of valuation processes;
- Perform stress testing on the covered portfolios including any ad hoc scenario testing and reverse stress testing;
- Responsible for periodic review of and keeping current all assigned policies, frameworks, and procedures and monitor regulatory developments for the areas covered;
The successful candidate will have the following competencies;
- The incumbent must have a thorough knowledge of capital markets products, risk measurements such as VaR, risk sensitivities, stress testing, and models.
- Good understanding of and working knowledge of banking regulations with respect to capital and liquidity requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to deal with all levels of staff and senior levels of management.
If you're interested in the position, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about the opportunity before applying please reach out on the below information;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706