We are looking for a ServiceNow Administrator / Junior Consultant to join an industry leading diversified organisation. This organisation is the market leader within multiple ServiceNow business units and are very much a collaborative organisation who put their employees at the heart of the entity.
The organisation is looking to expand their ServiceNow practice, ServiceNow is a platform that this organisation takes great pride in, you will operate as a ServiceNow Admin and SME for separate clients and will have the opportunity to grow within the business and team of ServiceNow enthusiasts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator / Junior Consultant to work within the organisations Development team. You will be working in collaboration with Internal & Global teams to deliver and support the ServiceNow platform for key users within the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Knowledge of the Core Modules of ServiceNow (Change Management/ Incident / Problem / CMDB )
- Translate user requirements for ServiceNow enhancements into workable solutions.
- Complete specification and design of ServiceNow customisation to meet defined requirements following agreed principles relating to systems designs, design standards, quality, feasibility, extensibility, and maintainability.
- Catalogue item creation.
- Write detailed design and operational documentation.
- Plan, create and amend ServiceNow components in order to deliver agreed solution to stakeholders following defined SDLC.
- Specification, design, and maintenance of mechanisms for obtaining access to ServiceNow data in support of IT and business information needs for each project.
- Provide support for ServiceNow users where problems may arise.
- You will be responsible for Knowledge management, sharing knowledge where necessary as well as being responsible for Service improvements where necessary.
System Maintenance responsibilities:
- Plan, maintain, manage in conjunction with the businesses' IT Infrastructure, the bi-annual mandatory manual version updates to ServiceNow.
- Be responsible for maintaining the basic ServiceNow ITSM/CSM/ITOM, etc.
- Test upgrades in a 'Development' environment, supporting UAT in test environments, and resolving discrepancies before upgrading the 'Production' environment.
We are open to speaking to variety of candidates who have a background in ServiceNow Administration or Development. This organisation offer great learning and progression opportunities and have a dedicated team to supporting training needs within the business.
This role has a remote working approach, you would be required to travel on-site to their clients offices across the UK dependant on business needs.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.