We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect/Engineer for one of our main international clients. We are looking for the following:
- Be responsible for overseeing all activities of the development load estimation process, validating, and verifying the workload for all phases of developments.
- Validate and review the design of applications and ensure that they meet our standards.
- Ensure that our developments meet operational requirements covering areas such as security, availability, maintainability and performance.
- Act as a technical reference point for project and application maintenance services.
- Develop and or validate technical design for projects and application Maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree and/or master's with relevant IT or Computer science background.
- A deep knowledge of the core ITSM & ITBM processes and experience driving business requirements, creating technical designs and proving estimations, to configure the platform for optimal performance.
- Relevant experience managing requirements through the entire delivery and operational life cycle.
- Experience of defining, controlling and improving Software lifecycle processes. You will have knowledge of multiple technologies.
- Fluent in English is a must. Other languages are a benefit.
- Service Contract with Oliver James (long-term project)
- Remote 100%
- Highly competitive rate
If this seems as an interesting opportunity to you, please do not hesitate applying for it!