We are currently engaged with an elite ServiceNow partner who are looking for a Technical Consultant to join a diverse, fast-growing ServiceNow specialists, who are expanding due to recent success. This organisation is continually getting things right, due to their approach to their ways of working. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Developer or Technical Consultant to take that next step in their career focusing on a business that is expanding and investing in their ServiceNow practice.
Initially you will be stationed within one of this organisation's customers, focusing on a SecOps implementation of a variety of sub-modules such as: Security Incident Response, Vulnerability response, configuration compliance, Threat intelligence, Performance analytics for security operations. With scope to grow into other areas and modules in ServiceNow such as, CSM, ITOM, ITSM, ITBM etc.
You will work in collaboration with internal & external global teams to deliver successful and right first time ServiceNow implementations to globally renowned & well-known businesses. Operating as a specialist point of contact for stakeholders. You will understand complex client challenges in order to define solutions and communicate key messages to your clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading customer-facing workshops to translate and develop industry leading innovative solutions to resolve their clients' pressing needs.
- Gain an understanding of business context - translating functional and technical requirements into a sustainable working ServiceNow solution.
- Ensure that the quality of work delivered by Technical consultants is up to the businesses standards to maintain key relationships in the market.
- Implement best practices as ServiceNow standards.
- Make recommendations and proposals to leadership based on your expertise to improve how the business operates within the ServiceNow platform.
- ServiceNow implementation experience / at least one ServiceNow implementation specialist certification.
- Experience in a direct client-facing role, ideally within a services organisation working on multiple ServiceNow projects.
- Experienced working in SecOps environment and / or other relevant modules
- Deep understanding of the Agile Delivery methodology.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication, and presentation skills together with the ability to deliver presentations to customers at all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to become more specialised in a ServiceNow environment and you will work with specialists in this field to improve your expertise as well as providing an excellent service to clients.
You will be given the opportunity to grow within this role not only due to the size and nature of the work that you will be involved with, but the nature of the team and network that this proving your ability to operate within ServiceNow.
This role will be fully remote with occasional visits to client-sites on an ad-hoc basis.
If this role is something of interest, or you have further questions please click apply or email email@example.com for more details.