ServiceNow Developer - ITOM / ITSM
About the client:
Supporting the largest digital operating transformation provider to the mid-market and mid-enterprise clients. Their mission is to turn operating friction into digital business momentum. Through the passion and expertise of our people, we unlock the cloud-delivered operating platforms, digital user experiences, data analytics, and intelligent automation that transforms our client's operational performance. We are globally significant partners for SAP, ServiceNow, Automation Anywhere, Infor, Hexagon and AWS.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to understand and develop the technical solution as detailed in user stories
- Adhere to company delivery processes and attend meetings where required
- Act in a professional manner at all times and escalate to senior management when necessary
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- To be considered you MUST have a minimum of three years ServiceNow development experience.
- Experience in any of the followingServiceNow modules will be highly favourable:
- Service Mapping
- Event Management
- Cloud Management
- Performance Analytics
- AppDynamics implementation experience
What you get in return:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Remote-based working pattern
- Fast-track career progression
- Highly-renowned ServiceNow Partner
- And, exceptional benefits package.
Please apply with your most recent CV and we will be in touch shortly.