ServiceNow Developer - Internal Facing
Our clients are continually innovating the right solutions to enable their clients' success.
They provide integrated managed services linking people, places and clouds and do this by leveraging our core capabilities and next-generation network assets to deliver a fully integrated range of cloud, datacentre, connectivity and voice services.
The team includes some of the most technically able individuals in the industry and this, when combined with our core assets and product portfolio, helps our clients to be more innovative and differentiated in their own organisations, thanks to our solutions.
The business is a place where teamwork, collaboration and cooperation drive innovation and excellence. A business where we are all empowered to achieve more - for our clients and as individuals.
As a ServiceNow Developer within the Corporate Systems team, you will be responsible for administering, configuring, securing and developing our Cyber Security Operations Centre ServiceNow platform in line with ServiceNow, Security and ITIL aligned best practices.
- You will be required to develop technical solutions that meet the business needs in providing support services to our clients through ServiceNow.
- The role will fully analyse and understand user requirements in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows, and manage priorities throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
- Preferably you will have experience of Angular frontend development framework and/or bootstrap and an understanding of unit testing including mocking and behavioural testing.
- If you have proven experience of building and deploying scalable, secure code releases and experience with common security frameworks and constructing KQL on Azure services, preferably Sentinel. If you're still reading, and still interested, then we would love to hear from you.
- £40,000 - £60,000 Per Annum. DoE
- Tower of London Office, hybrid-working and Remote available.
- 25 days holiday & your birthday off 😊
- Pension - 4% employer matched.
- Holiday Trading Scheme - Buy/sell a maximum of 4 days' leave.
- Employee Referral Scheme - £2,000 referral fee for any successful referrals.
- Group Life Assurance - 4x your annual basic salary with the ability to extend your level of cover using your flex pot or a deduction from salary.
- Private Medical Insurance - Single cover for you, with the ability to extend the cover using your flex pot or a deduction from salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Offering free support, information, and guidance on both work and personal issues.
- Eye Care Vouchers - One free eye test per 12 rolling months and eye care discount.
- Travel Insurance - Purchase travel insurance for your holidays abroad, different levels of cover are available.
- Health Cash Plan - Claiming back the cost of everyday medical treatments, such as optical and physio.
- Dental Insurance - Denplan covers you for a wide range of dental treatments.
- Genetic Wellness Test - A test using smart science to help you understand your body based on genetic and diagnostic insights.
- Payroll Giving - Make tax-free charitable donations.
- Flight Club Secret Flight Club finds you amazing flight deals, secret flights, error fares and cheap flights for popular routes around the world.
- Critical Illness - Should you be diagnosed with one of the conditions included in the policy, critical illness cover provides you with a lump sum should you need it.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your most-recent CV and one of the team will be in touch shortly.
Please note - Unfortunately our clients are unable to offer sponsorship at present, so please do not apply to this position if you require Visa support.