In this role, you will work within a team dedicated to the ServiceNow CSM and FSO modules. You will interact with management and executives in varied business areas and you will be supported by a team of best in class developers. In addition, you will:
- Participate in ServiceNow projects and work-streams through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for our clients.
- Work with a team of both functional and technical consultants through requirements gathering and sprint design sessions.
- Develop implementation plans for deploying ServiceNow including establishing key milestones, and finalizing budget/scope and assisting with high level architecture.
- Establish user journeys and create the user stories to support the design and configuration of various areas within ServiceNow.
- Engage stakeholders to conduct reviews through joint design sessions. Basic Qualifications At least 4 years of hands on development experience with ServiceNow CSM or ITSM.
You must have experience in the full lifecycle implementation / delivery of at least 1 ServiceNow project and must have good communication skills for engaging with customers.