* Follow firm's established accounting procedures and processes
* Reviews, prepares as needed and ensures the accuracy of monthly, accounting client financials and year-end process.
* Provide support for monthly accounting service clients
* Understand and assist clients with integration of accounting software and key business management systems
* Conducts new and established client meetings
* Prepares scopes for large projects, delegates and manages work flow through span of project
* Provides business advisory strategy to client base, researching, analysing and developing best practices for complex entities
* Identifies current and future client requirements by establishing and maintaining rapport with potential and actual clients
* Assists and prepares clients for PCAOB audits and other financial audits.
* Records and reports client information in an accurate and timely manner
* Maintains the stability and reputation of the firm by complying with ethical and legal requirements