My client is a Global Insurance company with stable growth in Hong Kong. This company has been undergoing huge transformation in their systems and is continuing their aggressive growth.
Currently, CIO team is hiring additional resources to support their design and development, monitor and analyse system performance and capabilities, and to ensure resolutions of their system incidents. This role sits in Hong Kong and will be working closely with various stakeholders.
- Responsible to system design, development, configuration and testing on various systems and applications.
- Ensure development coding conforming to standards and application architecture adhering to design patterns.
- Support system production, operations and ad hoc queries.
- Monitor, analyse and report system performance and capability.
- Response to system incidents and follow through resolutions.
- 3+ years of experience in IT development or maintenance role in the Insurance industry
- Good analysis, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experienced in one of the technologies - PowerBuilder, Easel, C#, VB.Net, DB2, DB2 Express-C, MS-SQL database.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese