Oliver James is looking for a Senior Consultant to become the new Team Lead in major bank in Brussels.
A Team Leader is responsible for overseeing and managing a group of individuals within an organisation or department. The primary focus is to lead, guide, and support team members to achieve their goals, meet targets, and contribute to the overall success of the organisation.
- Ensure that each team member has a clear understanding of their role.
- Inspire and motivate their team members to perform at their best.
- Focus on the long-term development of their team.
- Identify training needs, promote skill development, and work on building a cohesive and high-performing team.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the team.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities, ensuring workload distribution is fair and efficient.
- Monitor team performance and provide regular feedback and coaching to team members.
- Act as a liaison between the team and upper management, effectively communicating goals and objectives.
- Facilitate team meetings and contribute to strategic decision-making processes.
- 2 years of proven experience in managing people.
- 1-2 years of experience in Banking sector
- Bilingual Dutch/ French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Are you the next Team Leader ? Then this is your chance !
You can reach me on 02 588 11 85 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org