3 days in office, Jersey City, NJ
Max Rate: 45/hr
About the role:
We are seeking a professional to provide support on the Application Engineering team to support General Insurance Permit to Build (PTB) governance processes. As a Technical Analyst, you will maintain, and enhance the Permit to Build platform. PTB is a process control that ensures that application builds are consistent with approved patterns and standards set at the GI and Enterprise level. The aim is to standardize, provide visibility, reduce rework and cost.
You will work closely with Community of Practice leads, Architecture and Application Engineering. We are looking for an individual who is internally motivated, intellectually curious, can assist multiple priorities, and is driven to enhance existing processes.
This is a technical analyst role in the Application Engineering team.
* Maintain, and enhance a Globally consistent Permit to Build Governance process that ensures General Insurance is aligned with Enterprise IT, strategy, Architecture and Technology standards.
* Conform to Legal / Security / and Compliance requirements.
* Follow Architecture governance cadences from build to PTO (Permit to Operate)
* Implement updates, enhancements and efficiencies to the Permit to Build platform.
* BS in Technology or Mathematics
* 1+ years or more in technology field
* Excel, VBA, highly desirable
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Work well both independently and as part of a team
* Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands
* Effective time management skill, flexibility with schedule.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills