We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join a rapidly growing and leading business within their industry. You may already have experience as an architect or might be looking for that step up.
This could be a great opportunity for a Lead / Principle Engineer to move into an Architect position. We are looking for someone who currently has architecture / design responsibilities to join this organisation that is going through a major technology transformation.
This new and exciting role will work closely with the wider business to support their transformation journey, initially focusing on migrating their services over to Azure
You will become an instrumental part of their architecture function, working on the end to end delivery of projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a highly technical infrastructure role
- Experience with high / low level designs of infrastructure projects
- Experience working on Cloud or Datacentre migrations
- Experienced in the delivery of technical projects in a fast paced organisation
- Experience working with Agile practices would be advantageous
- Experience with Azure is desirable
Paying up to £60k plus benefits this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing business where you will make a key difference to the way they shape their future.
This role will continue to be flexible and mostly remote in the future, with just 1-2 days needed in the office (unless you'd prefer to go in more!). Based just South of Wakefield there is also free parking!
Please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details