The goal of the role is ultimately to ensure Front Office have control improvements required to meet regulatory recommended standards. Work is to fulfil a UK PRA paper highlighting deficiencies / best practice across the industry.
* The individual will be running the piece of work to develop Trading Control policies and procedures including the definition of TC MI, categories, thresholds etc
* Knowledge of the Markets Risk and Control environment is essential. It would be highly beneficial if they have experience of Unauthorised Trading control frameworks
* The individual needs to have sufficient knowledge of controls to be able to run workshops with Front to Back SMEs (e.g. FO, Operations, Market Risk) and provide input into the discussions
* Ability to document requirements in a succinct manner in procedures/ guidance
* Good communicator, organised, delivery focussed