For a big client of ours we are looking for a Vendor Manager. The project is initially for 3 months, but there is a great chance of extension. Also, you will work completely from home.
As a Vendor Manager you are going to be working as part of the wider Vendor Management Team. You will provide professional Procurement Services to the organisation covering IT hardware, software and services, specifically within the procurement function in line with the policies processes procedures and governance in place. You are reporting to the Senior Manager, Sourcing, Provide procurement advice and guidance to our colleagues on the end to end procurement process.
Your main task are going to be:
· Manage the requests allocated to you as appropriate and within the agreed time frames Working with stakeholders to define requirements, document and obtain sign off. Support the on boarding of new vendors, following the governance in place.
· Analyse vendors who fall in the tail end and propose solutions to increase revenues by moving the requirements to preferred suppliers.
· Negotiate new contracts and renewals with vendors, for those contracts that fall within the Procurement Team area of responsibility.
· Review terms for their appropriateness to protect the company, and against requirements, in particular at renewal to ensure compliance.
· Manage the RF(x) process including the creation of the relevant tender documentation and storing of the information for future audit and review.
· Review of the proposals and evaluate them, challenging the required elements to include for example the technical solution proposed and the cost models available.
· Ensure the identified risks are documented and understood by the stakeholders.
Interested in knowing more? Please get in touch!