Wordpress Developer - Remote - 6 Month Contract To Hire
My client is looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to implement an attractive and functional website. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet design and functionality specifications.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Building the website front-end.
- Managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good communication skills.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.