- Actuarial Assurance Analyst - London
- Hybrid / Work from home 2 days, office 3 days
- Part/Nearly/Newly qualified actuary
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a highly reputable, innovative organisation; working as part of a growing team you will support support the Actuarial Assurance Actuary and Head of Actuarial Assurance in the following areas:
- Work directly with other teams including the Capital Actuarial, Product Control and Financial Reporting teams, along with coordinated activity with the Chief Actuary and team, to provide assurance as to the quality of reporting and to assist with improvements as appropriate, including:
- Oversight of methodology and assumption setting
- Actuarial disclosures
- Management information
- IFRS report and accounts
- US GAAP
- Solvency II disclosures
I'm keen to speak with individuals that have experience within insurance, annuities or consultancy along with reporting or IFRS 17 development experience. You will be studying for Actuarial exams with good progress being made towards qualification or newly qualified. Exam support will be provided by our client.
For further information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 020 8361 9124 for more information.