A leading Life Insurer in the Dublin area is currently seeking an experienced actuary to join their team and assist with business planning, oversight of projections and recovery strategies.
Oliver James are working with this fortune 500 company to on board a qualified actuary with 5+ years PQE within the Life Insurance / Reinsurance space.
The position itself is available on an initial 12 month fixed term contract (strong potential of extension) and would allow successful individuals to work alongside the Actuarial Function team playing a vital role in supporting both the Risk Management & Finance Teams.
Requirements for the role:
- Fully Qualified Actuary
- Minimum 5 years PQE experience with 2+ years in a similar business planning position
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II and ORSA
- Balance sheet project experience
- Ability to give advice and mentor junior team members
- Innovative thinker with the ability to deliver "outside the bos" solutions
For more details, click "Apply Now"
Oliver James is a leading Global Actuarial Specialist