In this role you will sit with the French team. However, you will be required to work across and communicate with other international entities of this great client.
Your daily tasks in this role:
- Managing Assets and Liabilities
Production and Monitoring of Risk appetite metrics
Monitoring capital level and it's requirements (solvency 1 & Economic Capital)
Calculation and monitoring of saving PVIF production and process
Participation in AOP and PRA stress testing exercises in line with risk appetite
- Management of ALM Risk
Regulatory and group insurance reporting
- Saving model governance (Prophet or Moses would be a plus)
Solvency II work
The Profile we are looking for:
- An Actuary qualified from a top actuarial university
- A Minimum two years experience in Life Insurance, ideally with some experience in ALM or Solvency II topics
- A knowledge of Actuarial Systems would be a huge plus - Moses, Prophet, Tyche, R...
- A strong level of French and English
- A strong communicator
- Highly motivated
If you are looking to expand your skills in ALM and join a business with plenty of progression within an international environment then this role could be great for you.