We are looking for an experienced Application Support Lead to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based in Manchester. This Financial Services business is a leader in their field and is currently going through an exciting transformation towards the cloud! (Azure)
This role will work with the wider IT team to support the applications for internal users across the company, working on escalated issues and incidents from the service team.
- Provide enterprise application support to the organisations application portfolio (2nd & 3rd line support)
- Act as a subject matter expert for application systems and servers
- Act upon incidents and requests, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manor
- Work with senior management to deliver incident/ problem prevention and testing early in the life cycle
- Guide and mentor new team members and existing colleagues
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in an Application Support role
- Experience acting as an escalation point and guiding a team
- Familiar with the software development cycle
- Good understanding of SQL, any scripting knowledge is desired
- Knowledge around ITSM tools
- Experience working in an ITIL driven environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an enthusiastic and growing team where you will play a vital part in how they move forward! This role will be flexible, operating a hybrid home / office pattern so you must be able to commute to Manchester for a couple of days a week.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org!