We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business just outside of Wakefield.
This industry leading company is currently going through a large digital transformation towards the cloud and automation. You'd be part of a new capability within the business that is re-building and improving the data-management systems & processes which transforms raw data into business intelligence / management information to support the companies services and business processes
- To support the data warehouse and data analytic strategy & roadmap
- Assist in the implementation of their new PowerBI solution
- To develop business intelligence reports in PowerBI
- Identify and implement data & reporting improvements
- Maintenance and development of ETL processes & scripts, also troubleshooting & optimising existing ETL processes
- To build and maintain data structures
- To understand and adhere to data security principles
- Collaborate with architects on projects
- Implement data controls and access
- Investigate & report on opportunities to leverage emerging technologies (SaaS/ Cloud based)
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a Business Intelligence role
- A good working knowledge and experience with SQL
- Good knowledge on ETL - design new and maintain existing
- An understanding around data warehouse technologies is desired
- Experience working with Power BI
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tech-led business at the beginning of their data transformation journey!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!