Business Analyst - 18 month FTC
Oliver James are working with a Manchester based client who are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join them on an 18 month FTC. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements and collating, validating and maintaining people related data.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Business analysis - creating and maintaining processes and guidance that enables stakeholders to optimise performance, identify issues and take data driven actions to resolve issues.
- Data capture and analysis of functional level people statistics
- Strategic analysis - conducting deep dive exercise of analysis to provide insight into identified business issues or proactively drive recommendations to improve business operation.
Key skills for the Business Analyst:
- Experience in using business analysis tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences
If this sounds of interest, please reach out to Emily Smith on 0161 694 0743 or firstname.lastname@example.org