Oliver James is working with a leading insurance company in Life, Health and Wealth Insurance within the APAC Market. In the last 2 years, they has been putting a lot of resources in driving Business & Digital Transformation which has been providing new roles open to the market.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst (Assistant Manager grade) under their Wealth and Pension department.
Job responsibility :
- Team management: Managing a team of 6-8 UAT tester
- Project Management :
- Project planning, including task prioritisation and allocation
- Oversee end-to-end test execution across a team of testers and facilitate resolution of issues relating to the testing. Coordinate with key stakeholders to execute testing in accordance to timeline
- Agile/Scrum metings - To coordinate with Testing Team & update Sprint tracker (sprint backlog) daily & organize Daily Scrum on testing progress
- Vendor management :
- Manage external vendor in system integration & other vendor solution projects
- Stakeholder management :
- To assign Business SME for test case verification, including operations, IT, Finance teams
- Knowledge Sharing & Education:
- Review user manual and training material prepared by TCS after change request deployed and arrange to conduct training to users if required.
University Degree with solid working experience in Testing Planning (experience in end-to-end testing and cut-over is a plus)
Assertive and able to build professional relationships with a variety of different teams and clients
Experience in pensions system implementation or data migration will be an advantage
Experience of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation, diplomacy and facilitation skills