Business Analyst/ Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you a Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of digital transformation? Our client is actively seeking a talented Business Analyst to join their team. With over 30 years of experience in developing customised solutions, this company has established itself as a leader in the industry. They have office locations in Wiesbaden, Paderborn, Nuremberg, Cologne or near Augsburg, providing flexibility on where you work. Additionally, they have a 'remote first' approach which gives you the freedom to work from home and only come into the office once a week.
This highly reputable company has won the award of 'top company to work for 2023' and boasts a 100% recommendation rate on kununu. If you a passionate Business Analyst and want to join a dynamic team that values innovation and creativity, then look no further! Apply today to take your career to the next level.
Some of your responsibilities as a Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer will be:
- Analysing and translating professional requirements into technical specifications.
- Designing solutions, services, and new business processes.
- Modelling and defining processes, components, and systems.
- You take on (partial) project management of development teams.
- Acting as a product owner, bridging the gap between customers and development teams.
- Creating technical concepts, defining epics, and designing user stories.
- Embracing creative problem-solving in the face of complex tasks.
- Ideally possessing certifications as a business analyst, product owner, scrum master, or equivalent.
- Technical university degree or equivalent training in computer science
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software development projects
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in requirements analysis/business analysis
- Strong knowledge of current analysis methodologies, order clarification, and business cases
- Experience in requirements specification and documentation
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and communication skills
- Proficient in German (minimum of C1), and good knowledge of English
- Competitive salary with company car and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 10 training days per year - all certifications are paid for
- 30 days' vacation, flexitime, overtime compensation
- Large network - opportunity to work with various clients
- 6 and 12 month progression plans
- Employee events
- Covering childcare costs
I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org