Oliver James is currently working with a leading Insurance / Reinsurance company that is looking for a Compliance Lead to join their growing Compliance function.
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity to join a growing business and receive great exposure within the insurance industry working with one of Irelands leading insurers.
This role will work very closely the Senior Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance in leading the compliance agenda across the business while collaborating with other departments to create a culture of Compliance.
The main tasks of this role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Supporting the Senior Compliance Manager with the oversight and management of the company's Complaints framework across all local branches within various regions
- Assist with the development and implementation of a risk-based compliance monitoring programme by effective execution of compliance tasks and identification and reporting of areas of improvement
- Review and assess compliance breaches and work with Group compliance and the business to remediate
- Support and coordinate responses to the CBI and other Regulator queries as well as assisting with regulatory inspections as and when they arise.
- Work with the compliance monitoring, regulatory, complaints and conduct risk teams on compliance issues and regulatory matters arising and if required, escalate appropriately to the Senior Manager Compliance and Regulatory Affairs
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within General Insurance or Banking and will ideally have over 3 years' experience working within a compliance/regulatory environment.
If this sounds like something you're interested in applying for, click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please don't hesitate in reaching out on the below information;
email@example.com | +35314854596