Oliver James is currently engaged with a leading Insurance provider of specialty business lines who are currently in a high growth mode.
To facilitate this growth, our client is keen to appoint a Compliance Analyst, reporting directly to the Group Head of Compliance. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and expand on their existing experience in a dynamic, fast pace environment.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following;
Your responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to supporting the Compliance team in relation to:
- Responding to queries and providing guidance to the business, including the completion of due diligence requests.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Legal, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate channels for investigation and resolution. Consults with internal and external counsel as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance
- Reviewing regulatory and commercial developments and providing updates to the team.
- Dealing with international licensing queries, alerts, renewals and monitoring.
- Clearing financial crime and sanctions screening alerts.
- Undertaking the annual reviews of policies, procedures and guidance documents.
- Performance of second line Compliance Monitoring activities.
- Assisting in the planning and completion of key and ad hoc projects.
- Responding to Broker requests, conducting due-diligence and answering queries.
- Drafting regulatory updates for inclusion in Board reports
- Liaise with relevant functions to draft responses to CBI information requests.
- Drafting CBI notifications
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in ensuring compliance with CBI regulations e.g., outsourcing and PCF regime.
- Ensuring all reporting to the CBI is completed and filed on time.
- Act as the compliance lead in projects/new business initiatives.
- Maintain awareness and appreciation of team members' day-to-day activities to support.
Our client is offering the successful candidate an extremely competitive compensation package.
If you're interested in this position, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, reach out on the information below;
email@example.com | +35315719706