This successful and rapidly expanding insurance business is seeking a Compliance Officer, to oversee the organisation's Regulatory Compliance function and framework. This is a superb opportunity to join a stable and successful business with a strong governance culture, excellent work life balance, advanced systems and a philosophy to promote from within.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for advisory and business support to ensure regulatory alignment and develop compliance strategy. You will be required to liaise with regulatory bodies; provide stakeholders with advice to ensure the business operates in accordance with local laws and regulatory requirements while driving business growth; manage regulatory inspections and perform compliance risk assessments.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a regulatory compliance role within insurance
- Preference for a working knowledge of regulations pertaining to Life Insurance products
- Strong working knowledge of MAS requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Strong risk and control mindset