We are looking for an Data Analyst to join an award-winning technology first business working on an exciting business wide project, that will comprehensively change the way in which the business visualises workloads moving forwards.
You will be supporting the organisation using data & insights to lead performance discussions and formulating recommendations for improvement to stakeholders across all levels of the business, working on exciting internal business wide transformations!
This role will allow you to be a servant leader, working with the performance analytics team and other stakeholders across the business, focusing on the provision of reporting, insights, and analysis on value being delivered across the change portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills including experience of turning data into insights.
- Support the business in the articulation of business outcomes by collating data and analysing the data across all elements of the change delivery 'system'.
- Present and visualise analysis so that it can be clearly understood and adds value to the business.
- Work with the operational teams to make recommendations to drive step changes in indemnity.
- Experience in application of the fundamental principles of value delivery, creating flow and defining and delivering quality outcomes.
- Perform in-depth quantitative analysis of business data to derive meaningful solutions and conclusions, that lead to actionable recommendations for Insights.
- Advanced level usage of MS office applications
- Experience / Knowledge in SQL and/or appropriate tools
- Ability to present & visualise data to provide high quality work for stakeholders in the business.
- Provide problem solving & analytical skills to think creatively and overcome data challenges.
- An understanding of lean continuous improvement tools, thinking and methodologies.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
We are looking for someone who understands the build out of dashboards and insights, we are open to level of experience due to the variety of roles offered in the business.
This is a collaborative team driven environment that actively encourages flexibility, learning & development.
With a remote working pattern, you will need to be open to commuting to Manchester for occasional catchups and meetings.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!