A leading independent law firm are looking for a Data Engineer to join their rapid expansion, displayed through more than 25% revenue growth in the past 5 years alone.
- Assisting the Data Science team to automate data collection, and architect applicable solutions to data problems.
- Raw data analysis and developing/maintaining data sets.
- Improving data efficiency/quality.
- Interaction with senior stakeholders (Head of Engineering)
- Create a Career Development Plan
Within 90 Days
- Opportunity to input into new company processes
- Autonomous decisions on project architecture
After 1 Year
- Mentor ship of new engineers.
- Architect client strategies.
-Platform to shape culture and future team.
Software /Tech Used
- Typically; Python, Graph-Building with AWS Neptune, training models with Hugging Face, Keras, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
Please note; that this is not an exhaustive list of duties/responsibilities. If this role sounds of interest to you, please reply to this advert or contact me directly at email@example.com.