Data Governance & Quality Manager
Oliver James have been appointed to recruit for a Data Governance & Quality Manager for a specialty Insurance business to join their Data Team to drive and implement the new Data Governance and data quality framework, policies and practices.
- Develop and implement data governance and quality framework, strategy, policy, procedures
- Establish a data governance framework and standards
- Develop and maintain data quality and governance metrics, processes and highlight areas of improvement
- Ensure data quality, accuracy and consistency
- Engage closely with stakeholders to define, implement and embed processes, standards, cataloguing, tools, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in data governance and data quality management, developing and implementing frameworks
- Experience with data governance tools and best practices, e.g. Collibra, Informatica, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of data quality management techniques and tools
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like a role you're interested in and keen to learn more, please apply by emailing your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org