Deputy Head of Compliance - London - Trading/ Brokerage - £85K - Flexible working on offer.
Oliver James have partnered with a leading Trading and Brokerage company based in London. Reporting into the Head of Compliance my client is looking for a Deputy to assist them. You will be part of shaping and restructuring the team. To apply for this role you must have experience working in an Investment/ Brokerage company and previously worked at a Deputy level.
Your duties as a Deputy Head of Compliance will be:
- Monitoring and interpreting regulatory developments and advising on business impact and necessary process changes;
- Deputising to the MLRO with all relevant matters
- Researching current regulations and legislations in relation to compliance;
- Assisting with review and investigation of internal SARs and STORs;
- Assisting with and analysing ongoing Compliance Monitoring Program
- Assisting with any regulatory matters, including, AML/CDD, MAR, MiFID II, SMCR, PRIIPs;
- Assisting with the design and implementation of the compliance monitoring programme
- Development and the on-going maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure the firm remains compliant with regulations;
- Reviewing marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and updating the business where necessary.
- Keeping up to date with and understanding, relevant laws and regulations, ensuring ongoing compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies.
The ideal Deputy Head of Compliance will possess:
- At least 7 years' experience working in a Senior Compliance and Financial Crime prevention role in an FCA regulated firm
- Excellent technical compliance skills in the areas of COBS,MAR, MIFID II, DISP, CASS, SYSC and PERG.
- Significant knowledge of FCA industry standards and regulations
- Significant knowledge of anti-financial crime related matters - ABC, Fraud, MAR, Sanctions, AML/CTF, etc
- Strong Compliance background, trading and brokerage experience is desirable
Please apply now for immediate consideration.