Cloud Engineer | DevOps | Azure | Amsterdam Area
For a Dutch financial enterprise organisation, we are currently looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with broad knowledge and passion for Microsoft Azure. The ideal candidate has knowledge about Azure Policies, CI/CD, YAML, Azure DevOps, Network Security, Network Segmentation and Automation. Experience and knowledge about Development and Automation in an Azure environment is a must. Basic knowledge on Traditional (on-premises) Network Infrastructure including DNS, Routing, WAN and Firewalling are nice to have.
Your work environment
The client is busy implementing Azure Cloud Services as a strategic platform in a DevOps and Agile way of working. The candidate will become part of an Azure Platform DevOps organisation, responsible for the design, development, operations and support of Azure platform products, solutions, functions, resources & capabilities. Together with an enthusiastic team of Azure Specialists you will take end-to-end responsible for the Products and Solutions developed and owned by this Azure Network DevOps team. This Azure Network DevOps team is part of an organisation with 10+ other Azure DevOps Teams working closely together to deliver value to the consumers/business DevOps teams.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure service portfolio and latest developments
- Experience in the DevOps (IaC) area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. design and deployment of ARM templates and PowerShell)
- Experience with the Agile and DevOps way of working
- Microsoft Azure certified Solution Architect (more Azure certification like AZ-204/400 is an advantage)
- You are available for 36-40 hours per week
- Excellent communicator and someone who likes sharing knowledge
- Fluent in English (Dutch would be a plus)
Do you think this role matches your profile and would you be interested to get further information about this opportunity? Then don't hesitate to call at 020 808 8607 or to email me on email@example.com with your CV included!