Per primario player in ambito automotive - luxury con sede in Emilia, siamo alla ricerca di una figura di Digital Communication Specialist con almeno 3 anni di esperienza in ambito Social Media, Web Content Management, SEO/SEM e GA. Se cerchi un'opportunità sfidante in una realtà iconica, clicca qui per saperne di più ed applicare.
We are looking for a highly self motivated Digital Communication Specialist who will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and coordination of the digital communication program n collaboration with the European marketing team, reporting to the Head of Communication Europe & Africa. He/She will develop digital communication contents and campaigns, social media editorial plans and customer omnichannel communications, supporting the needs, while tracking the performances in all the regional digital channels.
In detail he/she will
- Collaborate with HQ digital and social team to ensure seamless adoption of central strategy and contents at a local level
Define digital communication plans for the Regional offices and dealers through all the channels leveraging on the brand strategy and official contents accordingly with business goals
- Develop and nurture the whole Europe & Africa editorial plan on different channels
- Be responsible for new contents development to support Brand and product communication at a local level, in continuous HQ coordination
- Drive implementation of customer communication campaigns through all the official channels (Website, Newsletter, App, Social media channels)
- Develop existing and new communication channels to increase the awareness of specific products and marketing activations
- Develop Social media editorial plans with focus on Dealer network social media channels and communication needs
- Ensure the coverage of relevant Regional events through Websites and social media (both official channels and dealers channels)
- Be responsible for Social campaigns implementation with specific commercial targets
- Plan, develop and implement SEO and SEM strategy with focus on the Dealer official digital channels
- Monitor the performances of all communication channels and activities through Analytics tools and recurring reports
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
Location: Emilia Romagna
The requested profile is completed by:
- Excellent management, relational and teambuilding skills
- At least three years of experience in the role and within the communication and/or marketing areas
- Knowledge of Project Management and Web Project Management methodologies
- Skills in collection and formalization of business requirements and cost-benefit analysis
- Ability to manage and coordinate the entire digital project: planning, execution, monitoring and delivery
- Ability to minimize risks, identifying any critical issues and suggesting the best solutions for their resolution
- Fluency in English and Italian. Another European language would be advantageous
- Degree in digital marketing, communication, or similar.
- Practical experience with content management systems, Google Analytics and project management software.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Ability to identify risks and problems
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven
- Good team work approach
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous