An IT Finance Business Analyst will perform a wide range of duties
- Reviewing systems performance and identifying system issues
- Managing system upgrades with the vendor
- Designing and implementing internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Maintain Configurable Organisational and Master Data elements.
- Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing by Financial and other business end users.
- Reviewing and maintaining all financial systems policies and procedures
- Collaborating with IT and financial staff to meet business requirements
- Troubleshooting and fixing FSM related system issues
- Training and supporting finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures
- Working with the vendor to design delivery schedules of systems development
- Working with business intelligence software