I am currently looking for a Financial Risk Management professional, with experience within banking, asset management or consulting (FS).
As part of the 2nd line Financial Risk Management team you will:
- Research, building and improvement of the Responsible Investments Risk Framework.
- Risk analysis of investment proposals, with a focus on responsible investments.
- Measurement and monitoring of the (financially) material ESG risks.
- Help create risk awareness within the investment team.
- Participate in the RI policy making process.
- Monitoring of external developments and trends related to RI (also as a part of the CFRO cross-team) and communicating the findings in a confident way to the internal and external stakeholders.
* Master's or Bachelor degree in Investment/ Risk Management or Quantitative Studies (preferably with a tint of Sustainable Finance); other relevant specialist background (i.e. Climate Studies) will also be considered.
* Approximately 3-7 years of experience in a related position.
* Interest in responsible investments, experience is a plus.
* Technical skills (if you are super proficient in Excel it is already great, but experience with programming is a plus, for example Python); It is not a typical technical/ programming position.
* Knowledge of the following IT suits is a plus: Risk Manager, Bloomberg, Qlik.
* You are ambitious, but you have a relaxed attitude and great communication skills.
* Hands-on, team player and you seek to progress the business.(seek growth)
* Pro-active and self-motivating.
* Proficient in English, verbal and written. Knowledge of Dutch is preferred but not mandatory.
You need to be a EU Citizen or you have a working permit to work in the Netherlands.